Update – The magazine is due to arrive with me on 1 March and will be posted the same day. A second run will be ordered then too so check back here to order.
The first issue of The Hobby magazine. Our first ever Subbuteo-themed magazine is now sold out! Due to high demand we will be doing a second print run in the next few days.
The first issue features an interview with Mark Adolph, the son of Subbuteo’s founder, Peter. It also features:
- A feature on the Munich 74 Subbuteo World Cup
- An interview with Roy of the Rovers editor Barrie Tomlinson
- A painting masterclass by Westwood Table Soccer
- A look at Paul Darke’s incredible collection
- Jason Christopher’s stunning Subbuteo stadium
- Subbuteo news, views, columns and features covering everything table football
The magazine is 52 pages and is priced at £5.50 including delivery. We’ve tried hard to keep the cost down and this is being sold at cost price. No profits are being made from this magazine.
Please note The Hobby is only available to people in the UK initially. A digital version will be available to download soon.