I’ve been talking about a Subbuteo magazine for a while now.
Please note – the magazine is due to arrive from the printers on 25 February. This means if you order now it still may be between 1-2 weeks before you receive your copy. But as soon as I have them, I will be sending them to you.
The first issue features an interview with Mark Adolph, the son of Subbuteo’s founder, Peter. It also features:
- A feature on the Munich 74 Subbuteo World Cup
- An interview with Roy of the Rovers editor Barrie Tomlinson
- A painting masterclass by Westwood Table Soccer
- A look at Paul Darke’s incredible collection
- Jason Christopher’s stunning Subbuteo stadium
- Subbuteo news, views, columns and features covering everything table football
The magazine is 52 pages and is priced at £5.50 including delivery. I’ve tried hard to keep the cost down and this is being sold at cost price. No profits are being made from this magazine.
Please note The Hobby is only available to people in the UK initially. A digital version will be available to download soon.
I’ve also limited copies to a maximum of five per person.
Depending on sales I’ll do another run but initially 250 will be available.
I hope you all enjoy it. Any feedback is very much welcomed.